1220 Pennsylvania Avenue
Boulder, CO 80302
Savor Japanese cuisine, including sushi, poke, udon and teriyaki bowls, and more at this Hill restaurant. Don't forget the sake--or try one of their signature cocktails!
From the business:
One of the truly great finds in the food mecca of Boulder is Sushi Hana, a cozy sushi bar on the Hill, in Boulder. This intimate dining hideaway will become an unforgettable favorite after you try Chef Yi Jiang's (Larry to friends) creative specials. Larry's culinary career of over 20 years started in his native Asia. In the ensuing decades, Larry honed his skills and earned an excellent reputation in the demanding restaurant scene in New York and New Jersey. He has learned to bring East & West and modern & tradition together, marrying Japanese food with the best of the West. Each dish will intrigue and excite you from the first to the last unforgettable bite.
You'll want to drop in often to try his newest creations along with delicious cocktails, beers, wine or sake. Sushi Hana is not just for students. Like East meeting West, students and families all come together at Sushi Hana to enjoy unique flavors of one of Boulder's best and newest chefs.
Mon: 4 - 9:30PM
Tues - Thurs: 12 - 9:30PM
Fri - Sat: 12 - 10:30PM
Sun: 4 - 9:30PM
- The Sink1165 13th Street (87 feet E)
- Café Aion1235 Pennsylvania Avenue (115 feet NE)
- Brasserie Boulder1235 Pennsylvania Avenue (117 feet NE)
- Insomnia Cookies1203 13th Street (148 feet NE)
- Snag Boulder1211 13th Street (168 feet NE)
- Sports Optical Boulder1144 13th Street (219 feet SE)
- SLCT1140 13th Street (237 feet SE)
- 303 Boards on the Hill1138 13th Street (249 feet SE)
- Inter-Fraternity Council1226 Pennsylvania Avenue (29 feet E)
- Al's Barber Shop1219 Pennsylvania Avenue (100 feet NW)
- The Study Tattoo Lounge1163 13th Street (101 feet E)
- K & K Piercing1212 13th Street (226 feet NE)