1165 13th Street
Boulder, CO 80302
Known for its iconic art, graffiti, and celebrity signatures on the walls and ceilings, The Sink is the oldest restaurant in Boulder. We recommend trying the ugly crust pizza!
From the business:
For over 100 years, The Sink has been many things to many people – a last bastion of Old Boulder, a collection of memories from their college days, a Tuesday tradition for pizza lovers, the spot where they met their college sweetheart, a museum of quirky artwork, one of the best restaurants in Boulder CO – the list goes on and on! From the iconic ceiling that captures generations of graduates to the celebrities who have crossed it off their Boulder to-do list, The Sink is a favorite stop for locals and visitors alike.
The Sink belongs to the millions of guests who have passed through our door looking for dinner or lunch in Boulder, CO. We’ve welcomed countless University of Colorado students and alumni, and have been a locals’ favorite since 1923. Whether you’re craving a good Boulder dinner or a quick soup and salad at lunch, this is where the locals gather.
Mon - Sun: 11AM - 10PM
Mon - Fri: 3 - 6PM
Sun: 11AM - 1PM
- Sushi Hana1220 Pennsylvania Avenue (87 feet W)
- Brasserie Boulder1235 Pennsylvania Avenue (92 feet N)
- Café Aion1235 Pennsylvania Avenue (93 feet N)
- Insomnia Cookies1203 13th Street (105 feet N)
- Snag Boulder1211 13th Street (147 feet N)
- Sports Optical Boulder1144 13th Street (147 feet SE)
- SLCT1140 13th Street (174 feet SE)
- 303 Boards on the Hill1138 13th Street (189 feet SE)
- The Study Tattoo Lounge1163 13th Street (35 feet SE)
- Inter-Fraternity Council1226 Pennsylvania Avenue (57 feet W)
- Al's Barber Shop1219 Pennsylvania Avenue (161 feet NW)
- K & K Piercing1212 13th Street (169 feet NE)