1402 Broadway Street
Boulder, CO 80302
View on Google Maps
The Limelight Hotel & Conference Center, located at the 1400 block of Broadway, is set to open in the summer of 2025. With 250 rooms, each boasting a unique and spacious design spanning 400 square feet, this hotel aims to provide an exceptional experience for its guests. This hotel and conference center is a long-awaited community resource and strives to be the "living room of the community."
One of the standout features of this establishment is its expansive conference spaces, which will be among the largest in the region. This allows for the hosting of large academic conferences in the vibrant city of Boulder. Additionally, 10% of the accommodation taxes collected will be allocated to fund grants for community organizations and nonprofits. These grants will provide access to the event spaces, further reinforcing the hotel's commitment to serving as a hub for community engagement and collaboration.
- 25,000 sqft indoor meeting space can host conferences of up to 1,000 people
- 15,000 sqft ballroom
- 5,000 sqft public courtyard
- 250 rooms
- Rooftop social club
- Rooftop pool
- Retail outlet
- Signature restaurant with outdoor terrace
- 3-floor parking garage with 400 parking spaces
- Construction ends Q2 2025
- Grand opening Summer 2025
- The east lane of northbound Broadway will be closed 4/13/23 - 8/4/23 to allow for the construction of a right-turn lane and a new multi-modal path
- Broadway and the new multi-modal path will be fully open 8/4/23
Sign up for construction updates here (scroll to the bottom of the page).